Random Chit Chat

82,000 Kilometers approximately since its in miles on the odometer. And Thx. I'm anticipating winter

Nice.. I've yet to drive one of those F150s.. Once in a while when im back in my hometown I'll borrow my dads 2000 F150. Nice riding truck but I'm not the biggest fan of it because its only RWD with all-season tires. Consequently it sucks in more than a few inches of snow, sand, mud, and all that fun stuff. Kinda like my old Chevy 1500, but it had a little more power to it (350 V8, the Ford F150 has an inline 6).. Also my dad has side-steps on his truck like yours. One piece of advice, if your not lifting the truck, take those S.O.B's off if your going offroading man, lol. they somehow get hung up easily in snow and mud...

Its kind of weird how large the F-150s have gotten since the early '90s ones lol

1997fordF150.jpg

I just don't understand how they can get the wheel/tyre to body ratio wrong these days.

I mean, that F150 would look much better with bigger wheels. They look too small for the body.

My 5450 came in the mail today, finally get to play some decent games after marching for 8 hours.

5450?! I hope you realize that's an epic low-end htpc card. It won't play decent games unless your resolution is epicanly tiny.

I would rma for a 4650/4670 if you haven't opened it yet. 9600 GT could also be a good choice. Or a used 8800.

5450?! I hope you realize that's an epic low-end htpc card. It won't play decent games unless your resolution is epicanly tiny.

I would rma for a 4650/4670 if you haven't opened it yet. 9600 GT could also be a good choice. Or a used 8800.

compared to the rest of his computer its halfway decent.

I never understand that. How can people live with computers like that? I know not everyone is made of money but come on. A nice custom built HTPC/light gamer costs like 350 USD. Even without a job, you mean to tell me some one could not get together ~350 USD over a summer?

I had a geforce 5200 before, this is a nice card for me.

Back
Top Bottom