venting

winslow33

Daemon Poster
not looking for sympathy, not looking for anything. but i feel the sudden urge to vent to people whom i dont know in real life and thus cant use it against me, etc...

I think My girlfriend left me tonight. 1 day before our anniversary. I stepped out for an hour to go into town to meet up with the guys to grab a cup of coffee. I come back home, I see her mustang isn't in the garage. I find it weird but I didn't really think anything of it.
I go in, all seems normal. Then I go up to the bedroom... her stuffs gone, and i mean everything. Theres the engagement ring I bought her laying on the bed, along with anything else ive ever given her. A piece of paper with "goodbye" written on it in her perfect handwriting.. No explanation, nothing. just, gone.

As if that's hard enough to deal with, she has a past of being suicidal. I'm afraid she might be going down that road again. she has seemed mildly.... off the last 2 days. she claimed otherwise when i tried to talk to her. and shes pregnant. im more than mildly worried right now. shes not answering her cell. nobody knows where she is.

the next few nights will be very long and sleepless.

All I can do is add you and her into my prayers tonight. If she is suicidal, Or has been in the past, I wouldn't take the "wait and see" approach...Rather I would notify her parents, and potentially after that, Local LE if she goes missing. Is she Bi-Polar at all, Do you know?

All I can do is add you and her into my prayers tonight. If she is suicidal, Or has been in the past, I wouldn't take the "wait and see" approach...Rather I would notify her parents, and potentially after that, Local LE if she goes missing. Is she Bi-Polar at all, Do you know?

she suffers from depression, however is on medication for it. notifying her parents is a good idea, thank you. I'm going to try to do everything i can, i just wish she had at least talked to one of her friends or something first, but everyone has no clue why this happened

How long has she been pregnant? If I'm not mistaken, pregnancy makes women a bit edgier. She could have over-reacted to something. I mean, it's out of the blue. AS gave good advice. Don't give up on her.

Hopefully it works out bud...Believe me, I've had my fair share of times where I was between a rock and a hard place with having to make a situation "worse" with getting other people involved, However it ALWAYS beats a potential alternative. If it were me, I would set all "relationship" aspects of this OUT, and focus ONLY on her well being and getting her back to "normal" if you will...Then go from there.

Ouch^, crap situation your in. Where else would she go, to her parents? Or has she got somewhere else?

She showed up at her friends house in Toronto. Left me a message on facebook saying she would explain.
what a stressful 24 hours.
i'm still not totally relieved but its a step in the right direction, at least she and the baby are physically fine

She showed up at her friends house in Toronto. Left me a message on facebook saying she would explain.
what a stressful 24 hours.
i'm still not totally relieved but its a step in the right direction, at least she and the baby are physically fine
A facebook message after disappearing for 24 hours and taking EVERYTHING? wtf man, hope she has a good explanation...

A facebook message after disappearing for 24 hours and taking EVERYTHING? wtf man, hope she has a good explanation...
me too. im a combination of worried about her safety and pissed off. I have to drive 6 hours tonight to get to Toronto to hear this explaination,

Back
Top Bottom