Random Chit Chat

for those of you with a jailbroken iphone on ios4, is there any way to get cydia and rock (and any other icons that you get through jailbreaking) to work with the ios4 folders? also does backgrounder work with ios4? I just re-jailbroke my 3gs with jailbreakme (works with iphone 4 too)

b589ba24.jpg

for those of you with a jailbroken iphone on ios4, is there any way to get cydia and rock (and any other icons that you get through jailbreaking) to work with the ios4 folders? also does backgrounder work with ios4? I just re-jailbroke my 3gs with jailbreakme (works with iphone 4 too)

Do you mean the native folders, or the folders addon available through cydia?

Yay, Jailbreakme is back! It's been a while. Hopefully apple will leave the iPhone 4 baseband intact so it stays. Redsn0w is a bit of a pita with the constant iPhone updates.

I've JB'ed my iPhone 4, and I can put Rock/Cydia etc in folders no problem.

Back
Top Bottom