Post your rigs here.

Things are coming along well. I MIGHT post some pictures later. Some things aren't going the way I planned them to.

WELL. It's been a good long weekend of installations and modding, and enjoying the view ;D

The results you may ask?

P1010207.jpg

P1010208.jpg

P1010209.jpg

P1010210.jpg

P1010211.jpg

P1010213.jpg

P1010212.jpg

CM690II Advanced. The cable routing is FAR from being done, but I had to settle on a few things for lack on wanting to mod this case more than a window.

Asus VW266h. 25.5" at 1920x1200 (16:10) Excellent monitor. Don't let anyone deter you from GTG panels. The response time is fast and there are no ghosting effects. Plus the colors are a lot better than they are rumored to be. The viewing angle is also a lot better than it is rumored to be.

Case looks good!

GTG (gray-to-gray) is a response time measurement, not a panel type. Your VW266H uses a TN panel. Is it a glossy or matte finish?

Oh yeah, lmao. You're absolutely right; I forgot it is called a TN Panel, I'm used to seeing GTG in the product description at NE. I've been shopping this thing for a long time.

It is a glossy bezel.

[caps]i Don't Know You Are Confusing Me So Much That I Am Now Sad [/caps]

EDIT: I had to turn it off to look. It's a matte finish screen, with a glossy bezel. Very weird.

Haha sorry about that. :D

Mine is the same way, matte screen with glossy bezels.

I just wish the case was a little bigger. Kind of an annoyance to have to stuff all that into a case like that. Most FT's are too big or expensive, most MT's aren't big enough. I really can't win. I love how it looks, but it's very crowded with two loops and an 850 (~150mm) PSU.

That's how it is a lot of the time. The Lian Li V1000's weren't a bad compromise, you still get a lower chamber for the PSU and hard drives while you can stuff everything up top.

Believe it or not, I think my next build will be a small form factor.

Back
Top Bottom