Questions & Answers Thread. You ask, I answer.

^^ Strangely enough, Georgie hasn't poked his head around here since Thelis left...

I smell a conspiracy forming!

George yes.

Ghost is his cat. A cute little white thing that he named after a white direwolf from A Song of Ice and Fire. It's a great series that I'd highly recommend btw.

*looks over at avatar* LOL

ANYWAY. Welcome back man, and Im gonna be around alot more now too, Thelis always made me laugh :p (no homo).

how is ghost?

also,
George Monks. :D

Haha I've missed you guy (no homo), let's chat some time - we have to get caught up.

^^ Strangely enough, Georgie hasn't poked his head around here since Thelis left...

I smell a conspiracy forming!

Dammit, you figured it out.

I take it, Ghost and George and unpopular members?

Ghost:

00173.jpg

He's a very popular member.

George yes.

Ghost is his cat. A cute little white thing that he named after a white direwolf from A Song of Ice and Fire. It's a great series that I'd highly recommend btw.

Why is George unpopular?

Ghost is his cat...hmm I shall have to look out for that...

That's not from 4chan. :rolleyes:

I'm dead serious. If you want to play 4chan on these forums, I'm a goner. That site has a time and place and this forum isn't one of them.

its not from 4chan maybe, but its all over 4chan. besides that time is never and that site is 4chan. though i do lurk /b/ quite often

What's all the 4chan stuff, I checked out the site and it's just an image board... am I wrong? I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom