media play help

biferi

Daemon Poster
I need a good FREE media Player that will play all my file types and also Audio CDs and Video CDs and DVDs.

So I had VLC and it worked then it started to skip and when I used it to open Video Signals coming in through Firewire it would start to atced up and stop doing this.

So I got the new verson and it would work great but after a fue weeks it did the same thing so I got rid oif it.

I then got BS Player and found out that the fre verson wont play DVDs or open Firewire signales coming into the computer so I got rid of it to.

I tryed GOM Player but it would not play my DVDs and when I used it to find the CODECs for it it got the codec and installed it and did not work. So I got rid of it to.

So then I tryed Windows Media Player Clasic Home K Lite Pack. and it worked. Then it would start to tell me some pins were missing from Files and would not play them at all. So I got rid of it to.

Is there another Player that is free I could try??

I can't post anything on km Player forum page and I just joined they say my account may not be activated.

But when I login they say Wellcom to me.
And they never e mailed me anything like they told me.

How can I activate my account

My username is biferi
My password is nymph4444

I can't post anything on km Player forum page and I just joined they say my account may not be activated.

But when I login they say Wellcom to me.
And they never e mailed me anything like they told me.

How can I activate my account

You should edit your post and never post passwords to any account you have online, that's just asking for trouble.
Can you send a PM to a mod?

I may try an older verson of vlc but what would be a good verson with no BUGs???

And I still need help activating my km player account?

Back
Top Bottom