Random Chit Chat

Update on my phone:

So after having it in the bowl for 24 hours,i took it out,turned it on,wet patches everywhere,condensation under the screen,power button shorting (So it would lock/hang up on calls by itself),turned itself off.

Next 24 hours,turned on,less wet patches and condensation,gave the cpu a bit of a work out (Benchmark),froze.

Today,No wet patches,no condensation,phone seems to be running fine. Gave it a work out (CPU and GPU Wise) and it was just dandy,still getting the exact benchmark score as before it went for it's little swim.

I'll leave it in the bowl for a couple of days just to be safe. I Think it should make a full recovery! Thing is,the Screens contrast seems to be off. It looks fine in movies,pictures and in the LCD Screen test app i have but while using the OS itself the colours and as strong as before?

Update on my phone:

So after having it in the bowl for 24 hours,i took it out,turned it on,wet patches everywhere,condensation under the screen,power button shorting (So it would lock/hang up on calls by itself),turned itself off.

Next 24 hours,turned on,less wet patches and condensation,gave the cpu a bit of a work out (Benchmark),froze.

Today,No wet patches,no condensation,phone seems to be running fine. Gave it a work out (CPU and GPU Wise) and it was just dandy,still getting the exact benchmark score as before it went for it's little swim.

I'll leave it in the bowl for a couple of days just to be safe. I Think it should make a full recovery! Thing is,the Screens contrast seems to be off. It looks fine in movies,pictures and in the LCD Screen test app i have but while using the OS itself the colours and as strong as before?

Seal the phone with few sachets of Silica gel in a container. See if that does the trick.

the original warhammer dawn of war runs with settings turned medium-low on a p4 with gma 900 gfx

ummm.... I don't want any games with, ahem, inappropriately dressed women in it. Call me whatever, but that's how it is. Good clean games, like the ones in my sig, are the ones I'm after.

I didn't see any inappropriately dressed women? Afraid your mommy's going to catch you?

I didn't see any inappropriately dressed women? Afraid your mommy's going to catch you?

What does that even mean?

You're hardly the oldest member here. What would your "mommy" say if she saw you playing with naked ladies on your computer?

Thank you. And I have standards, ya'know? I like good clean games. Nothing wrong with that.

Also, Hoysky, it was the site.

Back
Top Bottom