Random Chit Chat

Im going to change the subject.

Magnets. How do they work.

Let's see...
A good demonstration would be two people in love. Only the blue ones only like the reds, and the reds only like the blues....

The atoms in the iron are attracted to the magnet in some overly complex way by duhfhweyguwbf...........

If you were paying ANY attention, you'd notice that HE WASN'T QUOTING YOU!

he was simply talking to gmc, not bullying you.....

Hmm.... Maybe I should let bygones be bygones as well :D
And maybe I should drink more coffee. Sorry 01001010.

Oh yay... Maybe I'll hit 4 bars by the end of the night!! :D

Stop trolling. Damn. That was the worst explanation of how magnets work. You ignorantly associate metal with magnets. Magnets are basic positive and negative attractions. When an object becomes polarized, one side of the object develops a positive charge, while the other a negative. Since metals carry "loose" electrons, the side with a positive charge will generally attract the "loose" electron on a metal, thus attracting the metal. Objects with varying composition may also develop charges, but they may be harder or easier to develop depending on the chemical composition of that object.

So... what kind of games do the lovely CF members play?

Anybody been to the valley fair in Minnesota?

What u mean? In PC games, same as everyone else. Want another opinion? Talk to AR and InfectionZero.

Stop trolling. Damn. That was the worst explanation of how magnets work. You ignorantly associate metal with magnets. Magnets are basic positive and negative attractions. When an object becomes polarized, one side of the object develops a positive charge, while the other a negative. Since metals carry "loose" electrons, the side with a positive charge will generally attract the "loose" electron on a metal, thus attracting the metal. Objects with varying composition may also develop charges, but they may be harder or easier to develop depending on the chemical composition of that object.
Yeah..ok....
So, since this probably came from it, how's your learning of electricity coming along?

It was going pretty good until I got sidetracked with college stuff. I never ended up ordering anything that I originally wanted to because by the time I was ready to order it was rather late. They components would have arrived 2 weeks before college which would have been a waste.

Back
Top Bottom