Random Chit Chat

@TENY

I'll be in Denver with my church for a week coming up on Sunday. We'll be working with homeless people through the DOOR organization. I have no idea what you look like, but I've always thought it'd be so hilarious if the law of odds lost and one us forum goers met randomly some place and never knew it (or did!). I thought about J when I was passing through LA a few weeks ago. And actually, I just stayed in Aurora a few weeks ago on that same vacation, but I didn't remember you were there. Haha. Just thought I'd share that tidbit.

Denver is about 20 minutes driving time from my house. So I don't go up to Denver except for school, or if it's one of the free events at the museums or something.

I wished I was on Newegg earlier today. They were selling my exact ram for only $30. I could have upgraded to 4GB. Oh well, it's not like I use all my 2GB of ram anyways. I should just save my money and upgrade the mobo, cpu, and ram all in one.

Man Holysky why did you have to ask that, now I'm gonna go nuts tryin to figure this out.... :mad:

From the screenshots of the new VB4 though, you can post video's into threads which could be really cool
You can do that on the other CF. There's a little YT button on the post box. So it's possible. Talk to the David dude.

Anybody know any good games that will run on older systems? A real good RTS game would get rid of the boredom I feel from playing AOEII and AOM.

Because I like it here as well. And I'm sorry, I didn't see David's announcements about upgrading. Please just let bygones be bygones, all of you. I stayed away for a while, changed my attitude and all that, just please bear with me.

Back
Top Bottom