New Here!

im using it for mainly gaming and surfing the net and music i could expand my budget to at least 600 but thats where i gotta stop. Any special ones you guys got in mind? Thanks for the comments!

I dont think i need a video card i bought a radeon hd 4350 for $70 at best buy so i can save money on the vid card and use it on the Os right? Cuz I didnt factor in at least $100 if not more for the OS... Also I have some friends tellin me that its not a good idea to build my own computer that it will be a hassle and theres the what ifs is it better to build this system as Vinman pointed out to me or just purchase an already built one with all the features already in place what should I do?

I would def buy the separate parts because your losing value if you buy a pc from store because the price are going to be higher due to the fact they built it for you. I would spend 600 on a build rather then buying from store because they will crap out in less then two years

really, I had this emachines for at least 10years if not longer and only had to replace the HD I dont really think if you buy a computer outright from a store its gonna crap out in less than 2 years. You get a warranty and a already installed BIOS and OS with a previously built system, speaking of which I know nothing about the BIOS.

Back
Top Bottom