Sc2

I'll let SniperViper answer that, I only played the Beta and a skirmish or three so I can't attest to the online play, which is where the game is really amazing.

If it's anything like the original, (which was entertaining as shit) it's amazing. StarCraft really did pave the way for loads of games and is still going strong. You don't see many games from 1998 still going strong, lol.

Lets see:

Fall out series
Bladurs Gate
Unreal (although I feel as if that's died down a tad)
Resident Evil
Starcraft
Half Life
Metal Gear
Zelda

I wouldn't agree on the pwnt part, A lot of the games listed have sequels that are going strong... not the originals. The Starcraft original game is still a top played game on the net.

Back on track, I preordered the CE version, and finally picked it up last night. The damn box is heavy.

But the goodies were worth it. I'm still listening to the soundtrack - I ripped the Soundtrack CD and encoded two versions, one FLAC for archives, and another mp3 for my WinAmp remote for use at work. I'm on play through #3 or something already.

This game is already epic-status, and the game stands well on its own, so if you didn't get a CE box, don't fret it, but I've been playing since the first one was a demo/beta, so it's more or less a minor geek religion to me seeing as how the first one still gets play time at my LAN parties (some of us have dual boot XP/7 machines just so we can play it, seeing as how 7 gives SC1 kittens)

ill challange any of you suckers right now

name is allendale and code is...1 sec

is 242

and sniperviper you forgot the code

Back
Top Bottom