Random Chit Chat

Here you go.

It's a seriously good read. It's expensive but if you like tinkering with cars then it's something you'll enjoy.

Otherwise go with the 7MGE and check the things I mentioned a couple posts before. The engine is the biggie with the gasket.

Cool, might be something I might try if I got an extra car, money, and time.
As for the gaskets, my friend is going to help me doing something like this "Permanent fixes typically involved a metal after-market head gasket, higher torque settings (usually 70-80 ft·lbf) and upgrading to head studs (through the ubiquitous ARP and their hardware) rather than bolts.". But we might go 90 instead since we are at a higher elevation (my area is called the mile hi city because it's a mile higher than others), and the frequent weather changes (one day it is hot, the next is cold).
Quote from Wikipedia BTW.

Did my first interview today, hopefully I get the job. Then I can get my MkIII faster. However, since they said they are going to contact me in a couple days to a couple weeks (that is if they are hiring me), I will still continue job hunting.

Dang I gotta love Windows 7 Ultimate 64.

My daughter's been on at me about a laptop she obtained from her mum. It's slow and shuts down after 10 minutes. Pretty much unusable, running Vista 32.

I get it today and do a complete install. There's me worried about drivers and stuff and W7 64 U took care of everything; not a single driver needed.

It's a new machine now.

Well chuffed and so is my daughter!

:)

Back
Top Bottom