Random Chit Chat

Yea it was concrete camo though and I'm an ex marine so I'm a sucker for camo shit... lame I know.

invisible shield is invincible. I have dropped my Iphone SO many times. There has yet to be a SMUDGE on my screen. Its really amazing actually. Go on youtube and look up some tests they do. Its truly remarkable!

Yea it was concrete camo though and I'm an ex marine so I'm a sucker for camo shit... lame I know.

How was being a marine? I always thought about joining them. What kind of schooling and training do you need?

How was being a marine? I always thought about joining them. What kind of schooling and training do you need?

My reasons for joining the Marines were stupid but I can't deny the experience. Got to go all around the world and bled for my freedoms, now I get a nice big disability check from the government each month. You don't need anything in particular to join, just have to be able to pass a physical test (I used to be a fat bastard but I passed) and clean drug background (which I lied about haha) and off you go to boot camp. Boot camp was nothing but a mind F*#@, everyone thinks it's about a physical challenge but they really open your mind and show you that your body can handle so much more than you think. "Everything is 10% physical, 90% mental" is what the motto is, well besides kill kill kill. If you are thinking of Joining PLEASE PLEASE!!! contact me FIRST, the recruiter will screw you every which way they can. I was never a recruiter but know some things you can get by joining up and what MOS (job) to go into. I was infantry just to serve my country, and yea I paid for that one. The Marines are pretty hardcore, we used to run 6 miles everyday, weapons training every week, combat tactics every day and more. All in all it's an experience I will never forget and be forever grateful for.

What other job positions are there in the marines? Do you know anything about the military and what they do?

The Marine Corps is it's own branch so there's an entire support spectrum. While everything is centered around the infantry, there's all kinds of jobs and you get free training and after your service... not only free college, but you get paid to go to college, I get a living stipend on top of my college being 100% paid for. All in all I make 2k from the Government a month for my service, plus the combat training or whatever job you go into. Plus, it's a HUGE benefit to job seekers putting military experience on your resume.
Here's a list of Jobs
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjo2/a/marinejobs.htm

Edit: I don't want to be a recruiter on the RCC thread so if you have any additional questions, please PM or IM me.

invisible shield is invincible. I have dropped my Iphone SO many times. There has yet to be a SMUDGE on my screen. Its really amazing actually.

It's scratch proof, not impact proof. It won't protect against a drop.

Wonder how your iPhone looks after all those mistakes...

haha, no they were small drops from 3 to 5 feet or so. I was just making a point stating that cement and gravel don't stand a chance on scratching the screen. (ill make my self a little more clear next time ;) )

Thanks alot, I am interested in joining the marines so ill PM u later and ask some more

Back
Top Bottom