Random Chit Chat

So everybody whats been going on with your lives? anything fun and exciting happen lately? Anybody go on vacation this summer?

I went to Cancun and I absolutely loved every second of it!

Dang cant wait! I bet that is gonna look PERTY!!! Most phones look better in white (my opinion)... I wonder why that is???

I got my new MB today!!! but they wouldnt price match the 480 or the RAM because it was found using a shopbot even though their price match policy says nothing about it.

Dang cant wait! I bet that is gonna look PERTY!!! Most phones look better in white (my opinion)... I wonder why that is???

I'm just getting it because it looks cleaner. Every time I think about getting a black, I just look over to my current phone and see how smudged up it is.

Ya, i know what you mean. My laptop is black and whenever i pick it up it leaves a HUGE smudge. All black cases are the like dust and fingerprint magnets.

I have a black Samsung Instinct and I bought one of those stickers that covers the whole face (not the screen obviously)... decided to take it off today and man, there's that sticky shit all freakin over it

Back
Top Bottom