Random Chit Chat

So Need For Speed World went Live a few hours back. Anybody played it yet?
I played a bit, and I must say I am pretty disappointed. I lag once in awhile (pretty horrible too), and it seems like traffic is not the same for everybody, for example, I was driving, and I saw other cars go through traffic cars like they weren't there, or they somehow crashed for no reason at all (assumed they just crashed into the traffic).
The game still feels like it's in Beta, though it is better than when Beta first came out, but it still doesn't play as nice as other MMO I have played.

I will probably just keep playing till I get to level 10 (max level you can go without paying), and see if I want to dish out $20 to get full access to the game.

EDIT - Also, I might just go with an $10-15 Samsung bluetooth from newegg.

EDIT2 - What do you guys think of cars that are worth $2000 off of craigslist? The reason why I am looking for a job now is because I want a car. My friend is currently looking at 3 cars for me, the Nissan 240SX, Toyota Supra Mark III, and the Toyota Corolla AE86. They will be early 90's cars of course, since I want a fully functional car for $2000.

Is this going to be your first car?

My advice is get the cheapest bomb you can find for your first car,once you've had your license for a year (And hopyfully saved up a bit of dough) then buy something you want.

Yes, it's going to be my first car. I was thinking $2000 will be a good amount to buy a first car.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU.

Dropped my Xperia in the gutter while it was bucketing down with rain,after chasing it for about 5 metres i managed the scoop it out of the gutter. It's now in pieces (Battery,Sim card,SD Card,Silicon case) and in a bowl of rice next to my laptop (Where its warm).

What do you guys think of cars that are worth $2000 off of craigslist? The reason why I am looking for a job now is because I want a car. My friend is currently looking at 3 cars for me, the Nissan 240SX, Toyota Supra Mark III, and the Toyota Corolla AE86. They will be early 90's cars of course, since I want a fully functional car for $2000.

I've had the Supra MkIII and it's brilliant. I still cannot forgive myself for letting it go. Go for the turbo with a manual gearbox, watch out for the rear arches near the doors, the condition of the turbo and head gaskets. If they're good you got a nice reliable car. Just keep up with the oil checks.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU.

Dropped my Xperia in the gutter while it was bucketing down with rain,after chasing it for about 5 metres i managed the scoop it out of the gutter. It's now in pieces (Battery,Sim card,SD Card,Silicon case) and in a bowl of rice next to my laptop (Where its warm).

Dang! Your camera got a soaking now your cellie.

What next?

I've had the Supra MkIII and it's brilliant. I still cannot forgive myself for letting it go. Go for the turbo with a manual gearbox, watch out for the rear arches near the doors, the condition of the turbo and head gaskets. If they're good you got a nice reliable car. Just keep up with the oil checks.

Yeah, my first choice is the Supra. However, a turbo version costs more than a non-turbo. It seems I can get an non-turbo easier for $2k than one with a turbo. However, if I can't find the right car, I will just keep saving up.

I finished Heavy rain. It was a good movie... I mean game. Only took me a few hours. Short, but good.

But...but it only has ONE Jay-Z. :p

Yeah, my first choice is the Supra. However, a turbo version costs more than a non-turbo. It seems I can get an non-turbo easier for $2k than one with a turbo. However, if I can't find the right car, I will just keep saving up.

Ok. Even the non turbo's are great. Pop a turbo on it at a later date and it performs better than the factory turbo model; 8:1 compression ratio compared to the 10:1 compression ratio on the non turbo.

But...but it only has ONE Jay-Z. :p

lol!!!

Ah dang but it's better than none,
I got 99 problems but a car ain't one.

Back
Top Bottom