vBulletin 4 discussion thread.

I wouldn't really want the look to change all that much, have lost interest in so many forums because the feeling aint right

I plan to keep everything the same layout and color scheme as close as possible so things won't change too much, just some extra features which look good. I think the whole social network element of everyone adding photo albums etc to their profile page looks good

This is great news for the future of CF, I think we've all been waiting for a long time for a VB upgrade. Thanks David.

I personally would like a couple of new features that it packs with, but I'd prefer keep it as lightweight as possible. So if there are new features, good, but please...USE THEM! :p

As for root, nice...I didn't think of that even...

I've got banning spammers down to few second process.
after I've highlighted and copied the name

click Ctrl+v [tab] [tab] p [tab] s p a m [return]

it's mostly muscle memory now with now thought at all...

also tend to search through all the users posts, open them in new tabs and instead of moving individual threads just highlight all the posts, be they new threads or replies then close the tab and move onto the next. (the selections are preserved after the tab is closed).

then at the last tab of spam scroll down to the bottom and select move posts [go (x)] (where x is the number of highlighted posts) and just shift them all en-mass.

A moderator is constantly moderating the forums and it's members while they are online and scanning the forums/threads....However, Actually moderating threads and members, Not too frequently, As some days are relatively calm while others are nuts with spammers AND members being abrasive.

Back
Top Bottom