Random Chit Chat

Do you want the job(s)? Go in with a long sleeve button up shirt and slacks on, always, always dress formal for a job interview if you want the job, even if the normal attire is sweats and shower shoes...

I decided to wear a short sleeve undershirt, with a white classic long-sleeved dress shirt and a tie. Along with a grayish dress pants, black belt, and black socks and shoes.

Every job interview i have gone too,i have gotten the job (4 and counting). You want to dress and look the best you can.

This is my routine;

1. Take a long shower (Use some fancy shower wash,e.g lynx,reaaalllyyy does wonders for the self esteem). Wash Everything (lol) thoroughly.

2. Get dressed in a shirt and dress pants with a nice belt,tuck your shirt in and unbutton the top button. Polish some black boots/shoes and wear black socks with them. Make sure to put on deodorant cos' you'll be sweating during the job interview (Atleast i do).

3.Before the job interview,listen to your favorite band,it'll do wonders for the nerves.

Well, it also deals with your personality and social skills, but I'll try your routine if I get an interview.

On another side note, I am thinking of getting a bluetooth (preferably inexpensive). What are some good ones that will work with my Samsung Strive and the PS3?

My Razr has that issue occasionally. Pull it out and put it back in a few times if you haven't tried it. Also make sure to check for anything dislodged in the port, or surface interruptions on the SIM card.

What is this sub4sub crap on YouTube? I'll subscribe to your channel if I like your content and you should likewise if you like mine. Simple as that.

Not looking to get my subscriber count up.

My Razr has that issue occasionally. Pull it out and put it back in a few times if you haven't tried it. Also make sure to check for anything dislodged in the port, or surface interruptions on the SIM card.

did that like six times and cleaned the terminals on the sim and phone. no go. then i pulled my stepdad's sim out of his bold 9700 and it worked. Does at&t have a special plan that is required for BBs to work, like the iPhone?

Very possible. I'm TMO so I can't say :S

And yes J, what is that? Subscription should be if you like that person's content. People just want to get famous overnight.

Back
Top Bottom