Random Chit Chat

On a side note, if I were to get a job interview, say something like a cashier, cart attendant, or just a sales floor. What's the proper attire to wear?
I was thinking of a Short-Sleeved Polo Shirt with Jeans should be fine, or should I go with Long/Short-Sleeved Dress Shirt with Jeans?

Do you want the job(s)? Go in with a long sleeve button up shirt and slacks on, always, always dress formal for a job interview if you want the job, even if the normal attire is sweats and shower shoes...

Every job interview i have gone too,i have gotten the job (4 and counting). You want to dress and look the best you can.

This is my routine;

1. Take a long shower (Use some fancy shower wash,e.g lynx,reaaalllyyy does wonders for the self esteem). Wash Everything (lol) thoroughly.

2. Get dressed in a shirt and dress pants with a nice belt,tuck your shirt in and unbutton the top button. Polish some black boots/shoes and wear black socks with them. Make sure to put on deodorant cos' you'll be sweating during the job interview (Atleast i do).

3.Before the job interview,listen to your favorite band,it'll do wonders for the nerves.

Oh and help me decide my next camera :D

When i'm logged out certain users are visible in the 'Currently Active Members' list.

When I sign in they disappear. I sign out and they reappear again in the list.

:confused:

I don't understand why someone would want to ignore someone. What if that person described the answer perfectly.. and then so did you after him in a less descriptive way. It would make you seem like an idiot.

I understand what your saying. I have no one in my ignore list cause I don't feel the need to shut anyone here out.

Love the avatar BTW! lol

It would be anarchy if Micro$oft released a mouse with 'Windows 7 only' in the system requirements. Apple's driver team is so freaking lazy lately.

Dude, shut the hell up already. For what it's worth, MSN Messenger for Mac hasn't had video calling as a feature for years now, so it's not just Apple's doing.

Plus, you think Microsoft would even support it? :rolleyes:

Edit: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/m...ls.aspx?pid=122&active_tab=systemRequirements

Computer/Operating System
Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP (excluding Windows XP 64-bit).

Back
Top Bottom