Dolphin Emulator Specs Question

Timinator94

Baseband Member
Hello I was wondering if my specs could run Twilight princess wii on dolphin emu at decent speeds.
Amd Turion Ultra x2 @2.0 ghz
3gb ddr2 ram
Nvidia Geforce 9100m G:D
Running Ubuntu 10.04 x64 & Windows 7 Ultimate x86
I would prefer to ave it running in windows 7 but im cool w ubuntu
Thnx
The Timinator

Playing Wii games on an emulator on your computer is piracy, no one on these forums can help you out... it's illegal.

Edit: Even though the Dolphin Emu is an open source project and you may have a legal copy of the game, the game is not intended to be played on the computer.

Quote from Nintendo's legal page
How Does Nintendo Feel About the Emergence of Video Game Emulators?

The introduction of emulators created to play illegally copied Nintendo software represents the greatest threat to date to the intellectual property rights of video game developers. As is the case with any business or industry, when its products become available for free, the revenue stream supporting that industry is threatened. Such emulators have the potential to significantly damage a worldwide entertainment software industry which generates over $15 billion annually, and tens of thousands of jobs.

How Come Nintendo Does Not Take Steps Towards Legitimizing Nintendo Emulators?

Emulators developed to play illegally copied Nintendo software promote piracy. That's like asking why doesn't Nintendo legitimize piracy. It doesn't make any business sense. It's that simple and not open to debate.

I own a wii and i own the game... i would just rather have zelda on my pc so when i go camping i can take it with me... or play at a friends house... i can post pics with me and my wii if that would put your mind at ease. And im just asking if it would work... not how to make it work or where to get games ect.

Right, but if you read the terms and conditions on the Nintendo site, it's "unauthorized hardware", if you have an issue, take it up with Nintendo.

No it's not, you violated the terms and conditions by modifying the case, at any rate, I'm not going to get into an arguement with a 10 year old. You do what you want, but don't expect help here on things that are illegal.

Ok well thnx anyway. No need to get rude.

and im a-bit older than 10 btw. Forgive me for thinking that this was a forum where i could learn and hopefully pick up some life skills beyond what i already have. Im not asking anything illegal just a simple query CAN I RUN IT in theory. Not saying i will. I just got a job and probably wont have time for that but I dont understand why you have to get rude. I just want to know if i can theoretically can run it. And if anyone has that answer other than InfectionZero please reply

Don't get it twisted, this is a great forum to learn in, but we can't help on items that are illegal, and game emulators, no matter how harmless they seem... are illegal in the United States.

Tim use common sense man. None of use here have probably not used that emu and most emu are crap. So it's really just and guess and go

Back
Top Bottom