Random Chit Chat

The ATI drivers on my laptop are fine as well, but I don't game.

I need to start visiting the hardware section a little more...It's been a while.

My ATI drivers are working perfectly fine, I never have any problems.

If i update to anything newer then I get crazy stuttering in every single game thats not source based. I tried running ccleaner to delete my drivers completely and then reinstalling the newer ones but anything after the 10.4 beta doesnt work for me.

If i update to anything newer then I get crazy stuttering in every single game thats not source based. I tried running ccleaner to delete my drivers completely and then reinstalling the newer ones but anything after the 10.4 beta doesnt work for me.

Maybe it's due to XFire? Maybe try the latest driver with just one card?

The ATI Drivers on my laptop are horrible. I Cant even watch a simple 640x480 movie on it without it stuttering.

I watch all my 1080p rips perfectly fine via HDMI to my HDTV.

I tried it earlier and it works just fine, except for the fact that I'd like to use both of my cards. It sorta takes away from the point crossfire if it glitches like crazy when I put on the latest drivers.

I watch all my 1080p rips perfectly fine via HDMI to my HDTV.

That's the thing,ATI Cards have always worked perfectly for me,no driver issues,no nothing! So i have no idea why my laptop's X1200 is being so much of a pain...

I tried it earlier and it works just fine, except for the fact that I'd like to use both of my cards. It sorta takes away from the point crossfire if it glitches like crazy when I put on the latest drivers.

Hmm, weird. Then I am guessing the drivers are still immature. Is there settings you can adjust on the Catalyst for the Xfire for better compatibility? Or just try the second 5770, and see if that runs without any problems.

That's the thing,ATI Cards have always worked perfectly for me,no driver issues,no nothing! So i have no idea why my laptop's X1200 is being so much of a pain...

Where are you getting your drivers at? Are you using the drivers your laptop manufacturer supplies you?

On a side note, if I were to get a job interview, say something like a cashier, cart attendant, or just a sales floor. What's the proper attire to wear?
I was thinking of a Short-Sleeved Polo Shirt with Jeans should be fine, or should I go with Long/Short-Sleeved Dress Shirt with Jeans?

Back
Top Bottom