Random Chit Chat

Started to apply at some places for a job, but none of them called back. Maybe I should start going back to the places I applied, and start bugging the manager, or wait a couple weeks where all the students go back to school, and then apply.

I would not bug the managers just yet, wait for school to start back up then bug the managers. Then the that could happen is they say no, but now if you bug them and there is an opening when school starts, you shot yourself in the foot.

I asked this question before, but nobody answered. So I am going to ask it again. How much do you think I can get with my Desktop?

That's generally how much I was thinking of selling it for.

I'm not really liking my current bank. I have to buy 5 things a month so I won't be charged a $6.00 service fee, and for some reason they changed my Leisure rewards to Ultimate Rewards without telling me. So I lost all my Leisure points, and have to start over on the Ultimate Rewards. They could have either told me they were changing it, or at least let me use some of my points before changing. They didn't change my brothers it seems. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom