Random Chit Chat

So I was supposed to go on a date with this girl yesterday, and she sorta stood me up. She said she had to do something with her sister, and didn't get back til 11:45PM... so that didn't work at all. The weird thing is, she was the one who took an interest in me and wanted to hang out. So I suggest Toy Story 3. And she says yes and seemed excited... idk if I should wait til she asks to reschedule, or if I should myself... lol. Girls are goofy.

You know what I hate? Girls who use lots of smileys in text messages. I can never tell if they are like "hey I kind of like you" or "I have a f-ing obsession with smiling at you in texts". FML.

Honestly if I were nintendo and the creators of pokemon, I would create a second more violent and less toony version of pokemon biased towards teenagers and up. If you Ask me the newer Pokemon look more cute and cudily each new generation.

915305.jpg

You know what I hate? Girls who use lots of smileys in text messages. I can never tell if they are like "hey I kind of like you" or "I have a f-ing obsession with smiling at you in texts". FML.
LOL, yea... she doesn't use smileys too much except when I asked if she wanted to go to the movie, which is why I thought she was sorta excited, lol.

It was for sure down here. Down or not said so. Ha! :D

EDIT: Wow. We are back up AGAIN. AMAZING. :rolleyes: This is getting old. Real old.

Wow I just went for a visit to my old neighborhood where there was only dialup Internet and now there is decent and a few people have wifi. Even the old pretty much abandoned library where I used to volunteer as the IT guy has a public access wifi connection. So it looks like they have come a long way technologically over the 2.5 years since I lived there.

Back
Top Bottom