Car Thread!

You pretty much just laid it out Alvino. I've heard that rear sway bars can give the car a tendency to understeer a little more than most like.

I do want to do FI. I'd be happy around 160 WHP. If I want more later, it shouldn't be too hard to push it to around 180-200.

You pretty much just laid it out Alvino. I've heard that rear sway bars can give the car a tendency to understeer a little more than most like.

I do want to do FI. I'd be happy around 160 WHP. If I want more later, it shouldn't be too hard to push it to around 180-200.

Yep, that's why most people keep the rear stock or upgrade to an NB rear at most. Most Spec racers just keep the rear stock to preserve the neutral handling characteristics of the car.

Finished up the projectors. I think they look pretty good. Still have to work on the aim...

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3774.jpg

Looks great. Is there anyway you can fabricate some shrouds for the projectors? That would make it look a lot cleaner.

Thanks. I probably could, but I really don't mind how it looks now. And there may not actually be enough room in the housing for one. It's a pretty big projector. If I ever make a set of projectors again I will use a different projector that is a little more easy to bolt on and use a shroud with.

Infinity J30.

Ahh, I see. Yeah, a lot of the lighting purists on Bimmerforums tend to prefer the FX35 for the bi-xenon capabilities or the S2000 projectors since they arguably are the best projectors you can use for a retrofit.

I wish I had the tools to retrofit mine...

Back
Top Bottom