Random Chit Chat

motorola said that it wont self destruct the phone but it wont allow it to boot until an official firmware is put onto it. The droid and the eris have the same chip i believe

I read somewhere on the net a few days ago that the rumor it wont self destruct, but it permanently bricks it regardless of if you put the official firmware back on it.
I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens when somebody plays with it :p

Got my new Guitar Amp.. the one on bottom, this is just my mono ghetto half-stack.

guitar001.jpg

The Peavey Vypyr 75 watt was horrible imo.

In other news, a little look at some new Pokemon in Black and White

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

I'm dissappointed in the newer Pokemon. Though that doesn't mean I won't try it out. I do have a flash cart. :p

The first 256 (up to Celebi) Pokemon was cool, not sure about the Hoenn region Pokemon as I never bothered to play or watch the series. Then the Sinnoh region Pokemon was alright. It was hard finding my 6 Pokemon as most of them either wasn't cool looking, or was not the attribute I wanted.

So I was supposed to go on a date with this girl yesterday, and she sorta stood me up. She said she had to do something with her sister, and didn't get back til 11:45PM... so that didn't work at all. The weird thing is, she was the one who took an interest in me and wanted to hang out. So I suggest Toy Story 3. And she says yes and seemed excited... idk if I should wait til she asks to reschedule, or if I should myself... lol. Girls are goofy.

Honestly if I were nintendo and the creators of pokemon, I would create a second more violent and less toony version of pokemon biased towards teenagers and up. If you Ask me the newer Pokemon look more cute and cudily each new generation.

Back
Top Bottom