New to computer building - Need advice

I_Hyder

Beta member
Alright guys...i think it'll be a good learning experience if i build my next computer.

I have about 450 dollars to play around with. I dont need anything too powerful...Just for social networking...your run of the mill programs, downloading media.

I have no preference with company as long as the stuff is solid. Im running a pentium 4 comp right now...and it lags to open up a browser...haha.
Anyways thanks in advance!!

Btw...i live in Canada, so im guessing the only site i can get parts from are tiger direct?

Thanks bro...is this a good build? I was asking around on another forum and alot of people told me with $500 its better to just buy one from the main companies. However im just using it for daily stuff...

Main Companies rips you off alot of money

Do you want a gpu?

where abouts in canada do you live? If you live in Ontario then I'd go to a Canada computers locations and price match everything. If in alberta then go to memory express and price match it all and BC then theres NCIX. I wouldnt buy from newegg because they inflate shipping costs and NCIX will price match online so you can hunt around for good deals on all of your parts.

Back
Top Bottom