Random Chit Chat

So apple are giving out free bumpers for ever Iphone 4 through to september and reimbursing users who have already purchased one to solve the antenna issue.

I Must say i am actually impressed.

As a recovery, it works for me. It's resolved the only reason i had against buying an iPhone 4. I'll be getting mine in august

I have so many Pokemon cards I could swim in them. It's f-in ridiculous. If I could have the money I spent back....FML. I haven't counted yet....but my guess would be 2,000-3,000 cards. Sad thing is, ebay says they aren't worth sh*t. Even the ones that were supposed to be so damn pricey back in the day. FML again. I literally have spent 4+ hours a day each day this week sorting them. By release date and then by Pokemon number within that.

Heh... I used to be mentally INSANE when it came to pokemon and Yugioh cards. Talk about being a dork... I spent $75+ on Egiptian God things... Now I have this box full of them and now I'm wondering: "Where the f*** did THESE come from??" :eek:

This s t i has an rpm limiter at 4500rpm. Everything else mechanically sound i'm not sure why it only goes 4500. Edu flashed wrong.? Ideas? I'd really like to know b.c I may buy this car

I Bought heart gold on DS for fun,im almost finished and i must say it's a dam good game,i'll definetly be buying black/white when it comes out....

I have Soul Silver. I stopped playing when I lost the Pokewalker though. Main reason is because since I don't have a Pokewalker anymore, what's the point of carrying another cart around? I would continue playing, but I can't extract the save from the retail cart to my Acekard.

Mmmm...

I wonder if I could charge a car battery using a spare ATX PSU I have lying around?

Well....I imagine it might work, but you'd need to regulate the amperage somehow. High amperages used to charge a battery can cause it to fry/blow. That's why most battery chargers are low amp slow chargers. The high amp ones are for jumping and shouldn't be used for long periods.

Can anyone reccomend me a mountain-biking forum? I'm thinking about building a bike, and i'd like some advice.

Back
Top Bottom