WoW

Erdrickk on Frostwolf

11/12 and made 4 attempts on the Lich King. My GS is only 5606 but its not always about the gear, its about skill.

Dream Walker is easy. The only reason adds pile up is because your dps peeps in your group suck and cant take them down fast enough

What will happen.

10/12 on icc 25? Niiiice ;)

only done 4/12 on 25 :(

What kind of dps can you pull in 25 mans with unholy? Mate of mine with his unholy in aoe would do 25k dps easily ;P

used to have unholy/blood talents, swapped over into unholy/frost for icy talons, double dps. lol. on trash big numbers, always is though lol, 9-10k ish on bosses lol.

and im starting to regret rolling horde, not t othe extent that id pay for faction change, but we're severely inundated with noobs and idiots. lol

and about dream, ive done it on my pally in 10 man, much less hectic, but its hard to organise 25 people into two sides to cover all the various types of adds lol. that lay waste thing always kills one of the off tanks, silly people. :(

I have a level 58 blood elf death knight. But I found the game too time consuming and I wouldn't make the most out of the monthly fee you have to pay. In the future I'll be playing again though.

Ehhhh I have known people who have done it, but normally they become addicted and play all day.

Yeah WoW is really casual friendly.... but slowly it sucks you in... it holds and comforts you and loves... then you get to lvl 80. And you are like a coked up fiend just itching to get to you dailies and next raid hoping to get that next epic drop or last piece of armor for your set bonus... *twitch*

Rakuma, Fury Warrior (5750gs) Lightning's Blade 10/12 ICC 10, 12/12 ICC 25, 8/12 Heroic ICC 25.

I have a level 58 blood elf death knight. But I found the game too time consuming and I wouldn't make the most out of the monthly fee you have to pay. In the future I'll be playing again though.

You wouldn't happen to be one of those other Blood Elf Death Knights that ALWAYS hangs out in Teldrassil, are you?

You wouldn't happen to be one of those other Blood Elf Death Knights that ALWAYS hangs out in Teldrassil, are you?

Lol I haven't played in a while so I'm not sure what you're on about. I'll make sure I head to Teldrassil once I resume my subscription ^_^

Back
Top Bottom