All Things Apple

Wow, that was quick. Hope my order went through.

screenshot20100716at120.png

01001010:

The bumper is nice, but dont take it off & put it on all the time. Parts of it are rubber only, and it seems to stretch a little.

Arse. I forgot to take pictures before!

I've lost the SD Card for my camera, and my parents are on holiday, and have taken theirs with them. I can take some horribly low-res pictures with my webcam, if you like........

Get your facts straight. The factory in question also works for HP and Dell, so the problem isn't isolated with Apple alone.

Oh dear mate, are you related to Jobs? You always defend Apple. :rolleyes:
They were Apple employee's that's what matters. It hasn't got anything to do with HP or Dell.

Also, he showed people that his iPhone 4 isn't the only phone going wrong via signal. Two things:
1) Hardly any high profile phones are like this.
2) It doesn't make it right.

Oh dear mate, are you related to Jobs? You always defend Apple. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if you'd stopped spreading misinformation, I wouldn't have to chime in to set things straight.

They were Apple employee's that's what matters. It hasn't got anything to do with HP or Dell.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Apple is “saddened and upset” by the suicides and has a team evaluating Hon Hai's countermeasures, said Steve Dowling, a spokesman at the Cupertino, California-based maker of iPhones and iPads. HP said it's investigating Hon Hai's practices and Dell said it's examining reports on the world's largest contract manufacturer, also known as Foxconn Technology Group.

The probes add to the pressure on billionaire Chairman Terry Gou, who today opened Hon Hai's biggest Chinese production site to the media to defend working conditions that some labor- rights groups describe as a “sweatshop.” The fallout threatens to disrupt a $40-billion-a-year operation that builds everything from iPhones to desktop computers and televisions.

The suicides occurred at a Foxconn manufacturing plant in China. Foxconn is used as a subcontractor to manufacture products for various manufacturers - the most prominent being Apple, Dell and HP. They are not Apple employees. They work under Foxconn.

HP is investigating “the Foxconn practices that may be associated with these tragic events,” the Palo Alto, California-based computer maker said in an e-mail.

“Any reports of poor working conditions in Dell's supply chain are investigated,” Jess Blackburn, a spokesman for Round Rock, Texas-based Dell, said in an e-mail. “We expect our suppliers to employ the same high standards we do.”

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...probing-supplier-after-suicides-update2-.html

I suggest you do your research next time.

I have done my research and don't bother giving me neg rep it's done nothing...stop throwing your toys out of the pram.

I have done my research and don't bother giving me neg rep it's done nothing...stop throwing your toys out of the pram.

I will hand out negative reputation whenever someone passes out incorrect information.

...and it's obvious you haven't done any research on the subject at all.

Well I have because all the headlines I saw were as another poster said "Another Apple employee commits suicide" - or words to that affect. HP and Dell are well known companies if there staff committed suicide too then it would of been reported. And these headlines are off BBC Technology News about 2 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom