Stock Trading

Do any of you do real life stock trading? You don't have to share details, but profitable? Word on the street is that Intel got some nice revenue this quarter. Their stock is at $21, predicted to go up significantly over the next days. (I felt like since I don't do stocks I had to contribute to the thread) :D

I've got an Etrade account, I purchased 2 stocks and have sat with them. Not a whole lot of money invested, but it's there. Ford and some other small gold company.

I already stock trade and I started when I was 10. Second, I feel a really good stock to short and then buy is BP (yes British Petroleum).

From what I know, if you sell the stocks again right way, you are hit with charges. You need to wait a year before you sell them again.

From what I know, if you sell the stocks again right way, you are hit with charges. You need to wait a year before you sell them again.
With Etrade, the first 60 days are free. They charge you to trade after that. $10 no matter how long it's been I think.

Back
Top Bottom