Random Chit Chat

Hey guys... I just bought Crysis, so now I have an excuse to buy a really expensive video card... though there appear to be too many to pick... Anyone know of a good beefy one that can max out with good rez and AA?

^^ its 26C here in canada feels like 33C but I have a pool to swim in to cool off but its no fun alone. All my friends are off doing other things this summer. :(

Hey guys... I just bought Crysis, so now I have an excuse to buy a really expensive video card... though there appear to be too many to pick... Anyone know of a good beefy one that can max out with good rez and AA?

should have just waited for crysis 2 in december. You'll have to go and buy another card when that comes around because it will probably need a minimum of a gtx260 to run lol

should have just waited for crysis 2 in december. You'll have to go and buy another card when that comes around because it will probably need a minimum of a gtx260 to run lol

At the moment, I really have no intention of getting Crysis 2 anytime soon. The main concern as far as gaming goes is that I have an integrated graphics card, so I can't even do something as simple as maxing out World of Warcraft. So, if I am going to expand on graphics, I might as well go with something that is Crysis friendly.

I think my graphics card is dying. Sometimes I get all sorts of artifacts that just appear out of nowhere to the point where I cannot make out anything on the screen but after restarting a couple of times it goes away. So every time I think about getting a new one my current one starts working fine again.

I think my graphics card is dying. Sometimes I get all sorts of artifacts that just appear out of nowhere to the point where I cannot make out anything on the screen but after restarting a couple of times it goes away. So every time I think about getting a new one my current one starts working fine again.

I actually attempted to max out Crysis with my integrated card... My screen turned orange and the game crashed...

I'd go with the GTX 460 1GB, it's only $230 and is nearly as good as the 5850 and pwns the 465.

Back
Top Bottom