Random Chit Chat

I dont think that Android is more like Windows Mobile than iOS 4.

I have owned Symbian phones, an Android Phone, a Windows Mobile phone and an iOS 4 phone - and I prefer iOS 4.

I'm not some idiot that can't use phones, either. I just think that iOS is more slick, more consistant and perhaps a bit smoother. I dont have to worry about things force-closing, and the battery life (although not DIRECTLY linked to the OS) of my iPhone is better than my HD2 and my G1.

I do still like android - It's more "open" with that you can/cannot install, which is a good thing.

Heres another laptop i was considering for WoW tell me how it is...

Case ( Battalion Touch CZ-11 15.6" Full HD 1920x1080 Touch Screen Laptop w/Fingerprint Reader, Li-Ion Battery, Universal AC Power Adapter - Metallic Black )
Processor ( Intel® Core™ i5-520M Mobile Processor (2x 2.40GHz/3MB L3 Cache) )
Memory ( 4GB [2GB x 2] 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM [Laptop Memory] - Corsair or Major Brand )
Video Card ( Mobility GDDR3 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5650 PCI-Express 3D Video [CZ-11 Ultra] )
Primary Hard Drive ( 500 GB 5400rpm Serial-ATA Super Slim Laptop Hard Drive )
Optical Drive ( 8x Dual Format DVD±R/±RW + 16x CD-R/RW Combo Drive [CZ-11 Ultra] )
Flash Media Reader/Writer ( Built-in 3-in-1 Media Card Reader/Writer [Laptop] )

I've had Symbian and windows mobile phones and i have thoroughly used the Iphone OS (Not iOS4 mind you). Symbian was quite stable but installing apps was annoying because you had to 'certify' them and windows mobile was just slow and buggy. I Dont mind the iphones because they are very slick and fast but im not a fan at the lack of customisation (That is unless you JB it).

I'm happy with this Xperia,hasn't frozen and the only time i have notice it lag is in the Marketplace.

My first Apple computer!

DSC013931.jpg

Nice.

:p

I feel like going on a trip this weekend. something really random and not-like-something-id-normally-do kind of thing. like trainhopping of hitchiking lol.
ideas?

lol...

wish it had 600Hp

and im sure it would run on ATi drivers XD

not going to lie... iv only driven stick shift trucks and a Taurus... kinda nervous ill stall this STi going out of the lot on the test drive an look like a complete *******

Go to the arcade and play Need for Speed Manually, just don't go above 70 mph, the people won't laugh at you that much.

Back
Top Bottom