ImprovEverywhere

Has anyone watched their videos on YouTube? Maybe the famous Frozen Grand Central? Well, for those who enjoy, they're back! At least, I came across some pretty recent videos from them, including Who You Gonna Call?, The Tourist Lane, and Star Wars Subway Car.

P.S: I was very undecided in creating this thread. I didn't know if the topic warranted its own thread or whether I should just stick this in the Random Chit-Chat thread. So, here's an unrelated question: What sort of post warrants its own thread?

!!!
I just heard of them today :D
SOOO FUNNY!!!
Lmao it's this kind of humor I wish people had in Chicago :D

I'm really amazing at their ability to organize people. I mean, sometimes they have upwards of hundreds of people in almost perfect synchronization. It's remarkable!

I'm really amazing at their ability to organize people. I mean, sometimes they have upwards of hundreds of people in almost perfect synchronization. It's remarkable!

Yeah and the thing is, they're not even like friends :)
They just have the ability to get 100's of strangers and actually be able to control them intelligently enough for it to work :)
Like the Grand Station prank :D
That was brilliant when that one guy was like driving the cart and he got blocked and couldn't go anywhere and called for security :D

Back
Top Bottom