Random Chit Chat

So...I just dug out my Pokemon cards from like...10 years ago. I'm not sure if I should be proud or sad at all the cards I have. If we could only have the money back that we've wasted. FML. Seriously. You guys should see all my cards. I have all of the original 151. And a ton of extras. And a ton of other crap. And a ton of promos, 1st editions, and other language cards. Haha. Pathetic. I thought everyone said they were supposed to be worth something too..but apparently, after looking on ebay...they aren't really worth jacksh*t. Even the rare promos and stuff.

So since they aren't worth anything my friends and I are going to have a Pokemon battle coming up haha.

^ Specs? It will take a little over a week for your Lenovo to arrive.

Shipped today!

Anyways, Its windows 7 64 bit, 4 gigs memory, standard processor (still pretty fast), 320 gig HDD, upgraded screen, yadda yadda (I can't remember exactly....). Should have cost like $1700 but with my schools discount it was like $1100. Not bad at all.

That's a pretty decent project for having no rep yet, lol.

Yeah... Hes bringing over the new flatbed tmr and we will throw it on in the afternoon. I dunno how much we sould charge for this... I guess its best to start low till we get this thing up and running...

Back from Carnival.

Rocking boat thing. Goes up, not bad, goes up again okay, goes up again higher okay thanks that's enough, goes up WAY higher the next time OMG!!!, Reaches it's peak (mind you everyone is watching me say this even my parents) SH*****************************************T!, Repeats it's peak about 6 more times.

I went to six flags on friday, did almost every ride but that.
Of course my brother takes me on Raging Bull for the first rollercoaster of my life.

Shipped today!

Anyways, Its windows 7 64 bit, 4 gigs memory, standard processor (still pretty fast), 320 gig HDD, upgraded screen, yadda yadda (I can't remember exactly....). Should have cost like $1700 but with my schools discount it was like $1100. Not bad at all.

That's pretty cool! I got my IdeaPad for $1100 as well.

Back from Carnival.

Rocking boat thing. Goes up, not bad, goes up again okay, goes up again higher okay thanks that's enough, goes up WAY higher the next time OMG!!!, Reaches it's peak (mind you everyone is watching me say this even my parents) SH*****************************************T!, Repeats it's peak about 6 more times.

go ride the skycoaster then..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiB0J_w3I10&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj4LH2M88mc&feature=related better XD

EDIT:

would it be hard to fit most ATVs (400-600CCs) into a flare-side bed?

Back
Top Bottom