Where and How to learn Java and/or C++.

You can learn java or C++ from some private or government institute . Or if you have good command in the basic thing than you can learn it at home while refer the good author book but you have a computer at home as well as you also install the software.

You can learn java or C++ from some private or government institute . Or if you have good command in the basic thing than you can learn it at home while refer the good author book but you have a computer at home as well as you also install the software.
I appreciate English isn't everyone's first language, but I can't fathom what you're saying there one bit... please try and make your posts a bit clearer!

Used Many C++ for Dummies Being able to go through Archives of Information also having many libraries around me helps me a lot, but i find it as useless. C++ is more like coded language which i do not partake in liking, but always has interested me to try it.

When i was 14 years old i took out the dummies book for C++ didn't understand now at 16 i want to try it!

How do you guy get the time to do these stuff because i have no time being a student in my "Academic year" but my summer vaction being only 2 1/2 months i only get to take the book out and then ignore it!

What motivates you to learn C++?

@MAL I just bookmarked this page because it has some good stuff in here! Thanks for this thread helps me solve at least a few questions!

my summer vaction being only 2 1/2 months i only get to take the book out and then ignore it!
There's your problem, don't ignore it! 2 1/2 months is a perfectly decent time to get started in.

On a side note I wouldn't really recommend the dummies books - I've not seen the C++ one but in general they tend to skim the surface very quickly without going into much of the detailed theory (not the most interesting stuff all the time but necessary for a firm hold on the language.)

I am new in computerforums.org. I read this guide about c++ and java. I got some basic ideas to learn about these. Thank you the wruter of this guide

As a fellow developer I shall share my books and tips:

Bruce Eckel's 'Thinking in Java' series (1150 pages):
- Amazon.com: Thinking in Java (4th Edition) (9780131872486): Bruce Eckel: Books

- Servlets & JSP (a nice book on java web programming) (912 pages):
Amazon.com: Head First Servlets and JSP: Passing the Sun Certified Web Component Developer Exam (9780596516680): Bryan Basham, Kathy Sierra, Bert Bates: Books

- Some of O'Reilly's (also a good publisher) java books:
Amazon.com: o'reilly java: Books

- Murach's Java books (to the point and easy to understand):
Java, JSP, Servlets, and Oracle books

I think it is important to know what you are programming (of course it is good to start out learning the language itself first), i.e. software engineering - the whys, hows and whens of programming.
Here are some excellent books on software engineering (these are for when you have somewhat worked yourself into programming and wish to take it to a higher level):

- Design Patterns explained (480 pages):
Amazon.com: Design Patterns Explained: A New Perspective on Object-Oriented Design (2nd Edition) (9780321247148): Alan Shalloway, James R. Trott: Books

- Applying UML and Patterns (736 pages):
Amazon.com: Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Iterative Development (3rd Edition) (0076092037224): Craig Larman: Books

Regards
http://www.amazon.com/Head-First-Se...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1299600774&sr=1-1

I will advice you to first purchase C++ by E-Balagurusamy ... and i am also giving you a link to download video tutorial for basic level, and after doing this you can search for expert level video also from picktorret.... Distance Calculator

You can learn Java or C + +, some private or government agencies. Or, if you have a good command of the basic things you can study at home than good, and that the author of the book, but you have a computer at home, and you install the software

Back
Top Bottom