Track IP address

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have to take this case to a bigger police station or a higher end detective, who might possibly get a warrant to search the ISP's logs.
It's possible - but highly unlikely. At the end of the day the police see this as a comparatively minor crime - if the ISP won't play ball then they're unlikely to put the effort in to make them, especially when the IP address wouldn't actually prove much.

I am glad to inform you guys here that the detective has detained the suspect from the information that i have provided to him which is IP address, but the suspect just denied about it. Finally, i sent some of the images to the detective which i took when i have connected to the laptop last time and he was using Skype.

How to Find IP address with our IP Lookup?

Using IP Address Location and all our IP tools for tracking IP addresses is free. Our IP finder as part of our IP to location service is the fastest, easiest and most precise way to search and find the exact location of any public IP address, OS, DNS, IP country, country code and country flag. Just enter any computer IP address and perform IP address search without any limitation.

I am glad to inform you guys here that the detective has detained the suspect from the information that i have provided to him which is IP address, but the suspect just denied about it. Finally, i sent some of the images to the detective which i took when i have connected to the laptop last time and he was using Skype.

Well this could mean 1 of 3 things:

1. He is hiding the laptop somewhere
2. He sold the laptop
3. Wrong person

If he sold the laptop to some shifty guy in a parking lot then the person who stole it might get off free because there might be no proof of him being in posession of the laptop or proof of him stealing it.

The next step here would be for the detective to get a warrent to search his house for it. If he doesn't have it then, you might have some problems tracking it down unless it logs on from another I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom