Random Chit Chat

The Lenovo SlideNav is such an awesome feature! I'm in love with it.

edit: Does anyone know the whereabouts of ATF? I miss his OC threads lol.

Got an ipod touch today. Itunes forcefully upgraded the firmware to iOS 4 on me. Now I have to jailbreak it wich is alot harder with iOS 4. oh joy.....

In other news I seem to have Tom Cochrane's Life is a Highway stuck in my head. again, oh joy.....

Got an ipod touch today. Itunes forcefully upgraded the firmware to iOS 4 on me. Now I have to jailbreak it wich is alot harder with iOS 4. oh joy.....

In other news I seem to have Tom Cochrane's Life is a Highway stuck in my head. again, oh joy.....

Depending which one you bought, you won't be able to downgrade because there was no shsh backed up.

Anyone ever ride in a F150 Lariat before? how was it?

and, noob question, is it illegal to drive with the tailgate down while hauling something, AKA an ATV,

because if i got a crew cab with a 5.5ft bed i doubt an atv will fit with the gate up.

Anyone ever ride in a F150 Lariat before? how was it?

and, noob question, is it illegal to drive with the tailgate down while hauling something, AKA an ATV,

because if i got a crew cab with a 5.5ft bed i doubt an atv will fit with the gate up.

Perfectly legal as long as your load is secured properly ie can't fall out lol

ok sounds good, i was a bit worried about having a 5.5 bed and trying to fit an ATV in there, though im sure it would fit fine with the gate down an tied down with some ratchet straps, love those things...

Back
Top Bottom