os

GLENN5858

Solid State Member
i have a copy of windows 7 which my buddy installed and its no good so i do not have money to buy a new OS system is there anything free i can use? i was told linux is good? can someone help

what about ubuntu

Ubuntu is probably, IMO, the best version of linux out here. You can download Ubuntu Here. If you have any questions about the install, just let us know.

There's many flavors of Linux out there, Suse is also a good alternative to Windows and free as well. You can try Kubuntu, which is a little more asthetically pleasing and more graphic intensive.

ok once i save it to the desk top how do i install when i opened it it says to burn image

Yes you have to burn as an .iso this will make it boot from cd and you can install it from there.

What version of Windows are you currently running? You will need to burn the .iso to a CD and then pop the CD into the target computer to install. Are you asking how to burn a CD image? I ask the version of windows as some version will burn it automatically. If you don't have a version that does, use Free ISO Burner

Back
Top Bottom