No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

Meet new people! I met this really cool girl today. I never talked to her in High school, but knew who she is and vice versa. But she just messaged me, and we txted a few times and then just hung out today, lol.
People change, you grow apart... meeting new people is nice.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

That's a cliche that people ought to apply to their lives more often. Over the past few days, I've realized that this can not only be applied to meeting new people, but also to opportunities that cross your path.

PS: That was my cheesy statement of the week.

Hey CF

This is a cool place and normally very helpful indeed. Was thinking, 'hey, couldn't hurt to try this'. I've been looking over my life recently, and i think i could improve it. I'm a really laid back guy and I wouldn't be doing this for other people, just myself, was looking for some discussion/feedback/advice on the following points.

Any feedback at all is welcome, i won't be offended.

- I'm britfag in college studying Chemistry (B), Business (A), Economics (C) and Electronics (A)
- I'm (technically) unemployed but work freelance doing web design, i'm good but never put the time in enough to make a regular wage
- I've got a GF of 10mths, i'm a tad bored, but she loves me and i love her.
- I'm 5ft5 and nearly 13stone, i don't have a gym membership or a working bike so i'm not really working out
- I have no CV but a 7gb pr0n folder.

I'll answer almost any questions, i don't talk about myself much (my role in my group is funny guy) so i dunno, might be nice. Anything and everything welcome.

Love you CF
xx

why such a wide variety of studies.

If your healthy...if not go running/biking or something active each day. Makes sleeping a lot better.

Make a CV

and why so busy no job?

Hey CF

This is a cool place and normally very helpful indeed. Was thinking, 'hey, couldn't hurt to try this'. I've been looking over my life recently, and i think i could improve it. I'm a really laid back guy and I wouldn't be doing this for other people, just myself, was looking for some discussion/feedback/advice on the following points.

Any feedback at all is welcome, i won't be offended.

- I'm britfag in college studying Chemistry (B), Business (A), Economics (C) and Electronics (A)
- I'm (technically) unemployed but work freelance doing web design, i'm good but never put the time in enough to make a regular wage
- I've got a GF of 10mths, i'm a tad bored, but she loves me and i love her.
- I'm 5ft5 and nearly 13stone, i don't have a gym membership or a working bike so i'm not really working out
- I have no CV but a 7gb pr0n folder.

I'll answer almost any questions, i don't talk about myself much (my role in my group is funny guy) so i dunno, might be nice. Anything and everything welcome.

Love you CF
xx

I know, i have the same problem. My solution was to find something I really enjoy and get together a few people and do it as much as you possibly can! really cheers you up more than you might think. Hence, where I devoted schooling myself about cars. In about a year I went from barely being able to do an oil change, to restoring a '79 Trans Am and a '78 F-150, and soon getting paid doing what i love

lol, damn...

computers was my hobby, an now that iv got a good enough rig, i need a new hobby to entertain me.

something cheaper then a computer hobby...lol

Back
Top Bottom