No idea what to call it. Sorting my life out.

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Hey CF

This is a cool place and normally very helpful indeed. Was thinking, 'hey, couldn't hurt to try this'. I've been looking over my life recently, and i think i could improve it. I'm a really laid back guy and I wouldn't be doing this for other people, just myself, was looking for some discussion/feedback/advice on the following points.

Any feedback at all is welcome, i won't be offended.

- I'm britfag in college studying Chemistry (B), Business (A), Economics (C) and Electronics (A)
- I'm (technically) unemployed but work freelance doing web design, i'm good but never put the time in enough to make a regular wage
- I've got a GF of 10mths, i'm a tad bored, but she loves me and i love her.
- I'm 5ft5 and nearly 13stone, i don't have a gym membership or a working bike so i'm not really working out
- I have no CV but a 7gb pr0n folder.

I'll answer almost any questions, i don't talk about myself much (my role in my group is funny guy) so i dunno, might be nice. Anything and everything welcome.

Love you CF
xx

Well here's my two cents, since you asked...

I won't say get a job because that's a stupid social standard, do what makes you happy. If you're bored with your gf then either find a way to spice things up (not just sexually) or move on... life is too short to be bored in a relationship. Might get more use out of your overly ginormous folder. However, you truly are in love.... why are you bored? What bores you?

Become a life long student, education will only improve on the life that you already have. Unfortunately though, it's the most expensive, yet least wanted thing in life for most people. Don't be one of those a--holes.

You haven't really defined a problem though, I can give you some anecdotal feedback but really, it doesn't sound like there's anything wrong in your life. If you want to start working out then do it don't just sit on your computer and write about it in a forum.

Glad to see we stuck on topic here. Just amassed a stack of prons over time, for when i'm bored or the gf is away. I'm not bored with my girlfriend, i love her with everything in me, i'm just a tad bored in general i guess

At the moment i am staying on in college, so long as it still works for me, i'll be going to university too.

Anyone care to share what they want to change in their situation, sharing is caring.
I wanna, lose some weight (i'm kind of hulk-y atm), and get a regular job.

Thinking about deleting the pron folder.... It's indicative of the kind of lifestyle i wanna move from. But it's gonna be hard saying goodbye

Back
Top Bottom