Random Chit Chat

Hang on. I've just realised that I didn't install my chipset drivers when I installed W7. So I checked them in the Device Manager list and was expecting yellow warnings all over the place but all the devices are already working as if I had installed the chipset drivers.... WTF!

W7 ain't bad after all.

I'll post some iPhone pic's this evening :).

The camera is much improved, and the screen is fantastic. As i mentioned - no reception issues or screen yellowing, and the Proximity Sensor seems to be fine! I'm glad it's only a 12 month contract... my phones don't last indefinitely!

Installed my new HD 5870. It's some nice temps, about 20-30c lower lower than my 8800GT.

Awesome! I ran the RE5 Benchmark with max settings with 8x AA and I got a average frame rate of 58.6 (Highest temp was around the high 70's). With my 8800GT SLI, I get about 20-30FPS

I'll post some iPhone pic's this evening :).

The camera is much improved, and the screen is fantastic. As i mentioned - no reception issues or screen yellowing, and the Proximity Sensor seems to be fine! I'm glad it's only a 12 month contract... my phones don't last indefinitely!

Yeah, when I was playing around with one at the Apple Store I definitely liked the sharpness of the new display. I definitely like the new design as well. The first three iterations of the iPhone got boring quite quickly.

Have you tried recording video in 720p?

Hey Teny, What kind of scores do you get on 3dm06/3dmv/furmark 1.8/and Unigine 2.0 (Dx11 maxed with max tessellation)?

Back
Top Bottom