Random Chit Chat

I Really happen to like the iPhone 4 (And i normally dislike apple) and i plan on getting one once 3 announce it coming to there network.

69737290.jpg

Atleast your hardrive is nice and frosty! :D

^^ Pictures would be nice.

No Offence J, but is it your time of the month?

That hard drive is broken lol I just never bothered removing it since I had the computer at least acting somewhat normal. The fan speed can't be right either.

and the case predates the cases where you can add a case fan to the side panel or the back so I really don't know what to do. I guess computers ran extremely hot back in 2002

Back in the states now. Will be installing my 5870 either later tonight or tomorrow.

How much is the iPhone 3Gs now without a contract (if possible). I know it's $100 for the 8GB with contract, but I don't want a contract since it's my cousin in HK who wants one.

Im offically done with PC Gaming an all its BS,

BFBC2 wouldnt work for like 4 months till last week when a patch was added that fixed the crashing to desktop issues, an it worked amazing for a week. and NOW it just black screen crashes making a buzzing sound out my speakers an i have to hard boot my PC after 5 mins of gameplay.

the HELL with PC gaming.

ya ya... u cant blame all PC games with this, but Borderlands 2 does it, Stalker Clear skies at times, now BC2... just like WTF.

omfg. u spend 50$ on a game an expect to play it, but NOOO...

the hell with this crap.

who wants to buy my PC, Jk...

but for real, i'll never build another gamer PC.

Back
Top Bottom