Random Chit Chat

lol my kennel office rig is running at 68C at stock settings and it almost hurts to touch the case.

speedfan doesn't label things except the hdd which is 42c. The other unlabeled temps are 56C 62C and what I am assuming from the heat this thing is giving off the cpu would be the temp showing 68C. It is very hot in the room it is in. there is no insulation and the walls are plywood on the inside so its really hot in the summer and really cold in winter. The thermometer in the office shows 36C in the room.

edit: The fan is pretty noisy and the rpm reading cannot possibly be right it says 4300RPM which is faster than my good rig with the fans rated at ~2000RPM. I'm debating whether I can take just the fan off without taking the heatsink off if it gets bad enough and oil the bearing. THe computer still seems to work just fine.

I got an iPhone 4 - The 32GB model (that's all they had.. i'm not complaining). I'm very impressed so far. I put a bumper on from the start, so I havn't had a chance to test the reception problem. I will do that now!

I heard the reception can get pretty finicky.

I just bought the Palm Pre Plus. Been interested in seeing what WebOS is like.

speedfan doesn't label things except the hdd which is 42c. The other unlabeled temps are 56C 62C and what I am assuming from the heat this thing is giving off the cpu would be the temp showing 68C. It is very hot in the room it is in. there is no insulation and the walls are plywood on the inside so its really hot in the summer and really cold in winter. The thermometer in the office shows 36C in the room.

edit: The fan is pretty noisy and the rpm reading cannot possibly be right it says 4300RPM which is faster than my good rig with the fans rated at ~2000RPM. I'm debating whether I can take just the fan off without taking the heatsink off if it gets bad enough and oil the bearing. THe computer still seems to work just fine.

69737290.jpg

You might think i'm bending the truth here, but i've had NO antennae issue. I've only tested it without the bumper in my house (where I normally get full bar's) - I held it in my left hand for a good minute or three, and the signal didn't degrade at all. No yellowing of the screen, either (Although that was due to the glue not having fully dried, apparently).

Back
Top Bottom