Gone for a little while

4mattc

In Runtime
Hey guys I will be gone a little while... i'm about to move... and i was wonderning if anyone knows a good place to look for a good job... i worked at office depot and applied to one in shreveport but i'm looking for a place that will offer me salary... any suggestions... well tommorrow at 5 my lights will be turned off so if y'all have a response please let me know thanks

ah...

u have any degrees? high school graduate? any trades? Where do you live about? Do you Drive? Can you afford to go awhile without a job?

ect ect...

no degrees except for the mcp, i am good with my hands, i going to be living in shreveport lousisana, do drive, and no i can't afford to go with out a job...

One thing that might help you out a little bit. Drive around, and find farmers that have hay carts in there equipment. Hay makes good business, and farmers hate stacking it. $10 an hour cash is the going rate for a farm hand. Ask around, if they don't already have someone, you can probably get some work.

then put in at some car shops, ect, just go for any manual labor job an u ill probably get it. People hate manual labor.... i dont know why.

lol yeah i will i'm going to try to work two jobs and make as much as i possiblely can

Back
Top Bottom