I hate pentium 4's

I think my dad is going to keep his p4 computer until it actually wears out and breaks. I think it's 64bit too its a 2.66ghz prescott which according to cpuz supports 64 bit.

my other athlon 1800 rig doesn't die either. All the custom build rigs in my house usually die after 4 years. My current rig is even showing signs of death at only 3 years but that amd rig is going on 9 years now and it has always been on for most of those 9 years and it was built buy a little computer shop company called laser logic and the computer brand they make is advanced logic systems. they were expensive but very well built with high quality parts. However they have stopped building pcs and have started selling crappy acers

I'm getting ready to go back to college to finish up my degree and I will be using CS5 so I have to build a new comp anyway. Also I'll be getting the student price on CS5 which is very significantly cheaper. And yeah I know CS5 would run like crap on P4 hell CS3 runs pretty poorly when doing batch files.

Back
Top Bottom