Random Chit Chat

Perhaps IPS technology is simply more mature and displays color more accurately?

Can't say I agree with that.

super-amoled-apple-iphone-3gs.jpeg

I think what's going on is that apple doesn't want to support Samsung in any way, so they are using whatever they can find by other manufacturers. Idk why there is rivalry between apple and samsung though. They could make some really awesome stuff together.

Samsung Left, iPhone Right

Anyone else experiencing slow speeds with the site today??

speaking of dialup I am taking a trip back to the small village I used to live up until the end of 2007. I bet they are all still confined to the speed of dialup. There is just something about that little valley, over on the other side of each hill dsl is available but in the valley there is only dialup. You can't even get a cell signal onless you are on the hill. So I just found it weird that I was confined to dialup but could bike for 2 min to a house where dsl was available. It is called Harrington ontario if you want to see the place on google earth and has streetview

I wonder if things have improved for the people in the village. I haven't even lived there for 3 years and there weren't even iPhones then. Maybe technology has improved enough to get 3g or some form of better internet there. there really wasn't a big enough population in that area to try and make it worth looking into.

oh Lucas have you tried opera with turbo mode? That would speed things up a fair but for dialup.

^ Nobody uses satellite internet? Hughesnet is very fast from what I hear, but ping times are pretty bad.

Hughesnet doesn't serve canada I don't think. Back when I lived at the old place satellite internet was astronomically expensive about 100$ 300 something kbps and capped monthly usage it was totally bs

CF seems unusually slow today

^ That's freakin ridiculous! Talk about highway robbery...

Posting Reply... Please wait..............................................................................wtf!

Back
Top Bottom