headphones

never buy jvc gummy or marshmallow buds they sound like sht and have no bass its like a mosquito is playing the music.

I used to have a pair of headphones like the ones legodude mentioned they were decent however they succumbed to the same fate as all my other headphones that died. The cord developed a bad connection at the plug and the right side went out.

I have had many sets of headphones over the years and I have to say sennheiser has been the best sounding but least durable and sony is the most durable. I still own a pair of sony fold up headphones from 2001 and they were pretty heavily used I just got sick of the style they were and they fell off quite a bit.

I have just cheaped out lately and skullcandy fit the budget and still sounded decent.
If I was a serious audiophile I would go out and buy a set of 300$ shure earbuds

If you REALLY want good sound quality get BOSE! There spendy but they work like a beast. I will never use skull candys as the bass in them suck! they totally blur out the actual music. BOSE FTW

YEah bose is a very good brand but you have to be really careful with their headphones. My friend said they break very easily. He went through 2 pair in 2 months and isn't too hard on his stuff

the only thing i dont like about the smokin buds are that they fall out really easily when running but the bass is decent

maybe you aren't using the right size ear pieces. The ink'd buds I have never fall out and I use em on the trampoline

I have the Sony N/C ear buds that come with the X-series walkman and they are great even with out N/C if your player doesn't support it. I use them for pretty much everything and they always come to the gym with me so they take a good beating. Also they don't split at the neck but at the ear bud so you have have that weird Y dangling all over the place. They also come with several different silicon bud pieces so you can find the right size. Also the off set style, I think, helps them stay in your ear by bracing them against the ear.

These are the non N/C version of the ones I have.
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDREX85L...2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1278511439&sr=1-2

hope you find this helpful.

Back
Top Bottom