1978 Ford f150 restoration

the truck it came out of was I believe a 1990 F-250 XLT Lariat 7.3L IDI with 250,000km's on it.
The strange thing is, we started the engine donor truck, drive it over to the shop, and started it a few other times before with no problem right from the key. Maybe its a problem with the solenoids wiring when we hooked them up...

...and maybe I will drop the stacks. they would have cost way too much anyways lol

Personally, I'm a fan of the stack in the bed that pours out black smoke when you get on it... lol

Here's a picture of my friend's truck in the first one. Second one is two trucks that are local, but I don't know the owners.
16957_1241027864469_1192474476_5840.jpg

21557_1214789328522_1192474476_5302.jpg

Nuff said

swapped the ignition and the truck starts by the key now. Also installed the box and gas tanks to a dual tank set up. Purchased the brakes, brake lines, 4 new tires and rims, and some of the gear for the lift. Sorry for the crappy pic, I took it with my cell because i couldnt find my camera lol. Wrong mirror on the passenger side i know, we swapped the door. plow attachment will be coming off too.
24233250021_medium.jpg

You having your buddy paint this one too? You work on these cars fast as hell... lol

Yeah, I liked his work on the Trans Am, if he's interested ill see if he'll paint it too.

And its far from done yet lol. Thats just the bodywork, we have the lift kit, brakes, suspension, new tires, brake lines, interior,, fog lights, air horns, entire exhaust system left to go.. A little bit bigger of a project than the Trans Am, but it'll be worth it :D

Damn, I need to figure out how I'm going to paint the Mustang... First I gotta fix a 4" hole in the floor, lmao! Probably just fiberglass.
What color are you painting this one?

Back
Top Bottom