Random Chit Chat

I've been through like ten now, and none of them have actually made me feel better. All they seem to do is make it impossible to show any emotion, but I still feel it. It's hard to explain.

My doctors all seem to insist that medication is still the answer, not actually doing anything about the actual cause of the crapload of disorders they have diagnosed me with. I really don't get it.

It's not just that, it's an IPS panel instead of a TN panel that most phones come with. They produce better and more correct colors. IPS monitors for computers are just now starting to become reasonably priced at around $300, when they used to be at least $500 or higher.

It's still not worth all the marketing bullsh*t.

I didn't know that you could use any old headphones with a mic on an ipod and use the voice app. I just found it out since my dad god a blackberry that came with a headset so I thought try and see and it worked. I always thought apple would have had some proprietary type of mic to use with it. Now I can do skype on my touch

Why aren't they using AMOLED? It doesn't make any sense to me.

I googled the display issues, and it seems to be a very common issue, usually yellow blotches in the corner. How the heck are these things making it through quality control?

Idk I would definitely wait a couple months before buying an iPhone 4. They are having way too many issues right now. Or I would get the new Samsung Galaxy. That thing looks amazing.

would you guys consider trading 2 5770s and $150 for an EVGA GTX 480?

No way in hell I'd consider that. 2 5770s will match or possibly even exceed thi performance of the 480.

Back
Top Bottom