need a better than IGP graphics card

its snoodles

In Runtime
i am currently using a intergrated ATI 4250 and it blows....

i am looking for a decent PCI-E graphics card that is better than this garbage IGP i know IGP arent supposed to be good but i need something better that it something that will at least play COD4 or COD WAW ate medium settings for a decent price. im trying to get on because i need a graphics card upgrade but i want to upgrade my processor, PSU and case first so when im done getting those i can save up more money and get a badass graphics card so i need some suggestions. I was looking at the 9500 GT but i need some suggestions

yeah like i said around 50 and anything is better than this IGP im using now im not looking for a super high end graphics card just something simple that will at least play COD 4 on low my IGP wont even do that...

Honestly I like it BUT from the reveiws it seems like theres alot of issues if you are running windows 7. I would recommend getting it because my friends used to have this SAME card and he absolutely loved it. I found it quite nifty too ;)

BUT keep in mind that windows 7 apparently has some trouble with this beast!
ALSO make sure it will fit in your case because its a pretty long card. I would suggest it though :)

im still trying to decide if i want to go with this one or jsut try and fork out the extra 50 bucks and just stick with the 5670 and just not upgrade my graphics until the next gen cards comeout

Save Up. The 9400 is a great card but i suggest you should save up and get a better one thats future proof

Back
Top Bottom