headphones

ericf19931

Daemon Poster
does anyone know any headphones thats good for working out/running? like ones that dont fall out of your ear with decent sound quality and good durability
thanks

I personally hate the in-ear/canal ones.

My Sennheiser PX 100's (Don't bother with the PX 100 II's out now) are amazing in sound, and are over ear headband ones, but they don't fall off while running as they can tighten up pretty tight.

The reason I said not to go for the PX 100 II's is because they've gone with the popular crowd and added tonnes more bass, so they apparently sound a lot muddier than the standard ones in the mid's/treble ranges.

O wait, no not really :) Sure they'll do the job but you might look funny.

I saw a guy with a pair of gaming headsets working out once I thought "WTF"

Very durable. My pair last me 4 or so years, and they easily fold up too, and can be stuffed into a pocket or something.

The sound quality is top notch for the price you pay

what's your price range? I have skullcandy ink'd buds now that I use for working out. They sound pretty decent and only set me back 20 bucks.

They have skullcandy DUB earbuds now which I haven't tried which are 10$ and apparently are only available at target as of now.

Even though I am on my 3rd pair over the past year I still love them. I'm just a little hard on my stuff. Thank god for extended warranties :)

have those been very good to you?

what's your price range? I have skullcandy ink'd buds now that I use for working out. They sound pretty decent and only set me back 20 bucks.

They have skullcandy DUB earbuds now which I haven't tried which are 10$ and apparently are only available at target as of now.

Even though I am on my 3rd pair over the past year I still love them. I'm just a little hard on my stuff. Thank god for extended warranties :)

haha yea i had skullcandy ink'd but apparently the left bud got shorted out within 3 months or so hence why im looking for a new pair :cool: i dont know if its the sweat that shorted it out or the loud music or just poor build. haha:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom